Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results.
forgot was too busy watching Grey’s Anatomy to do this yesterday so here goes.
I didn’t really feel like my results were very accurate in some ways. I almost retook the test because I wasn’t happy with some of the things that it said. I then realized it was probably right about me and I have some things to work on.
These are some of the character traits it said I have:
- Generally enthusiastic, upbeat and friendly
- Stable and dependable, they can be counted on to promote security for their families
- Put forth a lot of effort to fulfill their duties and obligations
- Responsible about taking care of day-to-day practical concerns around the house
- Take their commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
- Tendency to believe that they are always right
- Tendency to need to always be in charge
- Impatient with inefficiency and sloppiness
- Not naturally in tune with what others are feeling
- May inadvertantly hurt others with insensitive language
- Generally uncomfortable with change, and moving into new territories
I agree with all the weaknesses it says, but I had a hard time with the strengths. I feel like I have some growing to do, and I want to hold myself accountable.